All the Maria Juana´s oils are made by Caucannabis Medicinal PLC. and developed in the Native Territory of Toribio – Cauca – Colombia, the oils are made of medicinal plants on the knowledge of ancestral wisdoms in respect of traditional and / or alternative medicine. They are sold in the market under the INVIMA Ruling 243630 of 1999, Judgment C-882 of 2011, Judgment 176 of 1994 and Judgment T-477 of 2012 of the Colombian´s Constitutional Court, Convention on Biological Diversity signed in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, Decision 391 of 1996 of the Andean Community and Resolution 010 of 2013.
- ABC draft Decree “Use of Cannabis for medical and scientific purposes”
- Constitutional Court Communiqué No. 46 (November 22 and 23, 2011)
- DECREE No.2467 OF 2015 22 OF 2015. By which the aspects regulated by articles 3,5,6 and 8 of Law 30 of 1986 are regulated
- Draft Law “By means of which regulates the Legislative Act 02 of 2009”
- LAW 1787 OF JULY 6, 2016 BY WHICH IT IS REGULATED LEGISLATIVE ACT 02 OF 2009.